Loading

February 3, 2011

TALL AND BOLD LIKE A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE


















Dearest Code name,

I'm glad your pinchers are miniatures; when I was a little guy, my neighbor had a BIG pincher, and she chased me down across the street one day, and I was convinced Satan's Hound was hot on my trail, until she jumped up on me and started licking my face. Apparently, she loved kids, and wanted to get a taste of my after-school snack face.

I very much enjoyed reading your profile! But I have a hard time believing you're a professional Free Poker player. I'm going to assume your career is in fashion, and I think that's pretty exciting. I'm a professional musician; I perform, write, teach, record, and ponder music all the live long day. It's what I've always wanted to do, and now that I'm doing it, I can't imagine any other life.

So, I just wanted to drop you a line to say hello, and introduce myself. Drop me a line sometime, if you're up for it. Hope you're having a great week!

T.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment