Loading

January 15, 2011

LOVE YOUR PROFILE, SORRY FOR NO PICS....

Have to start off by saying I am sorry for not having pics on here yet. I just joined and wanted to see how "real" and "safe" this is I guess. I am in a huge industry, have a huge role in it, and kind of cautious about putting pics on here yet. That being said, I have facebook profile and pictures (as I am in ------- and need to be on that all the time). My name there is ---------- and I think my link is http://www.facebook.com----------

So, truly love your profile and what you wrote! I'm from NYC, moved here 4 years ago, loving life here, have great friends and family here. Very close to my family (sister and brother in law and niece are here and my best friends)...which I think sadly has led me to this website....

I think I turned into a creature of habbit, and have been hanging out with them, and a ton of great friends in this industry, but they are all just friends and mostly in relationships. I dont go out meeting or looking to meet new people. Which Is good and bad :) I'm not lonely at all, but also not meeting anyone "new" and single.

I am quirky, fun, silly, intelligent, sarcastic...really enjoy my life and having fun now...would love to meet someone new and share it with. Oh, I actually grew up in the Fashion and Fragrance industry...went to F.I.T in NYC for about 2 weeks before leaving lol, and was designing clothes in the city for a few years. While I like "guy" stuff, I am a full blown shopper and go non-stop. Its sad really.

Hope this find you well..and again sorry for not having pictures yet..hope you still read this

No comments:

Post a Comment