Loading

September 25, 2010

RE: HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER?

do you live to be tortured? this is the sixth time you've written me, the first five with no response. do you think that a simple "how was your summer?" is going to win me over? you are 46 and live in texas. what kind of relationship do you fancy we will build? commuting between the two, or do you expect me to move to texas to join you in the lackluster life that you have to offer compared to the glitzy lifestyle to which i've grown accustomed.

now i'd just like to quote you for a moment as your profile is one of the more bizarre i've come across in my time on match:

"The crowd grew silent as I cautiously approached the front. The lights dimmed, checked the sound system - plenty of echo - check. I slowly wiped my brow while checking left and right. I hear the announcer saying something I do not understand. The screen in front of me lights up - instruments begin to bellow and words fly over the screen. It is time, time for karaoke in China. Not only time but natural instincts took over as though I were in the show and I sang... "

what is this supposed to tell me about you other than you've done karaoke (haven't we all) and have (supposedly) been to china.... it's weird the way you do your whole first person scenario in book like fashion to introduce yourself. i'd prefer you just say i've done karaoke in china, went to high school in michigan, lived briefly in california and am now texas. but if that's your life (as that is the condensed version of your profile) i find you a pretty lame and boring person. while you may have traveled to china, if all you got out of the trip was a chance to do karaoke? well that's sad.

you're way too old, live way too far away, and are way too insipid for my taste. stick to texas where you may find an older woman who is impressed with your tales of karaoke to fall for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment