Loading

September 19, 2010

RE: THE ULTIMATE POWER COUPLE

pewter. it's all about pewter. pewter is all the rage right now with the "it crowd." istanbul is next on my list. i really must make it there for istancool. i missed it last year and i can't believe that gore vidal and gareth pugh were there and i wasn't. i'm ashamed. i feel i can hardly show my face in certain circles. but this year i hear that salman rushdie will be the key note speaker and of course it will be air kisses and sashimi (i'm allergic to rice) all around. thank god it is tuesday otherwise my house would be ghastly. my housekeeper comes on tuesdays. what i would do without her i just don't know. she is a cleaning machine. i dare not lift a finger for fear of my dust allergies. anyhow. my mood has just been like a roller-coaster of late. if it weren't for naps i just don't know what i would do with myself. do pray tell, how are the hinges going?

No comments:

Post a Comment