Loading

September 26, 2010

RE: LET'S PLAY SOME OF THOSE GAMES TOGETHER

no, i've never thought of dating a 58 year old man from mississippi. it just never crossed my mind. i don't know why... seems perfectly logical. but i never thought it up. i'd love to give that sort of "outside my age range of 34 - 39," "outside my 5 mile radius of west hollywood preference" a chance, but there are some things in your profile that lead me to believe our love just wouldn't work.

specifically: "wilderness, back packing/camping, enjoying the earth's treasures," well they don't float my boat. i'm not the outdoorsy type. i prefer hotels with room service and butlers, and would much rather enjoy tifanny's treasures than those of the earth. when you say "i love wraps" i can only imagine you mean the sandwich type and i really like hoagies. i prefer "sushi restaurants" to your self professed love of "sushi shops", as i don't like to make my own sushi.

as for your perfect match: she is active and exercises regularly, she believes in god, and she loves watching live or recorded sporting events... those are all things i don't understand. i never exercise, i sit on my couch and eat mcdonalds. god is a foreign concept to me - what is god, who is god, what has god ever done for me? jack shit. and sporting events? you're mad. i'm a girl. i watch keeping up with the kardashians.

why would you single me out of the hundreds of girls on match? i profess to love weekends at hotels, ordering room service and being lazy, as opposed to every other girl out there who claims to love nature and waking up at dawn to run on the beach.

move on brother. i'm sure there are plenty of older women in mississippi who love watching the river go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment