Loading

February 10, 2011

RE: BOND... JAMES BOND

let me quote my profile:

"I am NOT looking for a long distance relationship. I live in West Hollywood and don't want to take the 405, the 10 or the 101 anywhere for a relationship. I'm not a driver."

you live in long beach.  can you read?

and i'm looking hot?  you really know how to woo a girl.  you're a lawyer with a grad degree.  are you really reduced to such language?

and why do you want to know what i like to do "during" the week?  i mean, doesn't everyone work during the week?  during the week i like to come home from work, eat dinner, maybe watch some television and go to bed.  i just find that so strange.  why wouldn't you ask me what i like to do on the weekends when in theory i wouldn't have to work and would have time to do something interesting?

well bond... james bond, here you go:  during the week i "like" it if i can make it home by 8pm.  i "like" it if i can get to bed by midnight.  on monday i "like" it if i can eat dinner while watching "the bachelor."  on tuesday i "like" it if i can eat dinner while watching "the biggest loser."  on wednesday i "like" it if i can eat dinner while watching "american idol."  same on thursday.  and well that takes us to the weekend which doesn't interest you.

so there you go.  my action packed weeks.  i hope they bore you enough to go away.  you live in long beach and told me i was "looking hot."  i want no part of that meal deal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

During the week translation: He's married.

Katie said...

Hey, just dropping by to see what's up. Missing your biting critiques. Hope all is well!

westwood said...

Bahahaha I love your sass.

matchmaker said...

sorry... i've been traveling, but will be posting very soon. thanks for the desire to read my blog, ha ha.

Post a Comment