Loading

November 27, 2010

RE: CURIOUS

So you're a designer...? That's fabulous. But of business clothing? I didn't know there was a big market for unbranded business clothing. In fact I don't know many men (or women for that matter) who buy off label suits. I mean usually when it comes to work apparel one invests some real cash money. Out comes the black card and cha ching! goes the register. But hey, I deal with the Los Angeles market. Maybe you have other areas you sell to?

Really that's a small thing to address. More importantly, I don't even know why I'm writing to you. Your profile was so mundanely middle of the road I could have yawned and written it better.

You say you're "easy on the eyes." Yeah right, who isn't?

"Easy to talk to..." I doubt that since you can't write.

"Like down to earth girls who can dress up for a night out or wear sweats for a night in." Oh my god! How many times have I read that line? Is that what every man dreams of? Is that the best a man can come up with to describe his perfect mate? How completely pathetic! That's like saying "I hope you have a black dress and sweat pants because you'll need both to be my girlfriend." A girl wants you to say something like "I want someone who I have amazing chemistry with who could walk into a fancy ballroom wearing sweatpants and it wouldn't matter because I would still think she was the most beautiful girl in the room?" Oh Yeah. I forgot. That's too interesting for someone like you to write.

Then, out of the blue you throw out there that teachers and nurses are hot. That's creepy. I'd like to mention that I'm not a nurse or a teacher, nor do I have anything in common with either profession.

On to For Fun: "I like anything outdoors." Everybody on this site likes anything outdoors. Everybody likes everything to do with the outdoors. Is there anything to do with the outdoors that anybody on this site other than me doesn't like?

And finally you "enjoy watching TV, Dexter, Weeds.... the list goes on...." Now how sad is that that under your "Favorite Things" you list television shows. But predictable.

Really, your profile might as well be the cookie cutter mold that all men signing up for this site use. I've read it so many times it makes me nauseous.

What's worse is that you think we share some qualities. God I hope not.

Please steer clear of me and go dress the guy in Minnesota who wrote me last week. I'll give you his contact information. I'm sure he'd be the perfect client.

Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment