Loading

November 27, 2010

RE: YOU LOOK LIKE...

OK. So I'm not going to lie. Your e-mail totally creeped me out. "Linguistically twisting and tempting each other into submission?" Is there some sort of BDSM (bondage dominance submission sadism masochism) going on here? I mean your writing is basically one step removed from Pauline Reage... That's frightening.

What's more frightening is that your "ideal day" makes me want to puke - getting up early, cruising up the coast, grabbing breakfast someplace on the beach, spending a few hours in the sun, sand, and ocean, doing some wine tasting in the afternoon only to return home to cook dinner and consume some of the wine we just bought. Unfortunately getting up early made me cranky, i hated the drive (as i always hate to drive), the sand got in my hair, clothes, everywhere and i got sunburned, and tasting wine post sunburn gave me a searing headache meaning i didn't want to cook with you but i did just to be a good sport, but during dinner when i ran to the bathroom it was to throw up both breakfast and dinner because i had sun poisoning.

Thanks for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment