Loading

November 28, 2010

RE: HI HOW'S IT GOING?

you are obviously quite prolific. i was impressed with your simple yet profound use of words. i would be inclined to communicate with you further and take this to the next level. but then i saw your profile. and while it is once again profound and prolific, this is all you wrote:

ABOUT ME
Relationships: Never Married
Have kids: No
Want kids: Definitely
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Body type: Athletic and toned
Height: 6'1" (185cms)
Religion: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: Social Drinker
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Brown
Sports and exercise: Baseball, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Football
Other types of exercise: Walking / Hiking,Weights / Machines
Exercise habits: Exercise 5 or more times per week
Interests: Cooking, Dining out, Exploring new areas, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Watching sports
Education: Some college
Occupation: Technical / Science / Computers / Engineering
Income: $100,001 to $150,000
Languages: English
Politics: Middle of the Road
Sign: Sagittarius
Pets I have: No Answer
Pets I like: Birds, Dogs

Is that all you can come up with?  No "About Me and Who I'm Looking For?"  No "For Fun?"  No "Favorite Hot Spots?"  No "Favorite Things?"  No "Last Read?"  No "My Pets?"  No "My Religion?"  No "My Education?" No "My Ethnicity?"

Sadly I just don't feel like I know you well enough to take it to that special level, the one where we forgo e-mails and go straight to coffee and dinner - which is sad because your e-mail really made me want to go there.

Well I hope you find that certain someone you're looking for....  With your wit and way with words i'm sure you will.

Best always.

No comments:

Post a Comment