Loading

November 30, 2010

I LOVE SHORT WOMEN




















hi, so how was ur day ?? hope it was good and u joined this nice wither today , its cold but its nice too . I was reading read your profile and i took a look at your pics am really interested to know u more Plus am attracted to ur height which i love short women its really amazing , when she is tired she is not heavy just put her on my shoulder and walk forward , and if she start yelling at me in the street am gonna grab her and put her on my shoulder and walk.,plus we really can do alot of things together , we can cook together , i really love to cook , and why not to go and explore some new areas or some new restaurants together ? or go to play in the GYM together , or discover the sky by skydiving ;) would like to meet u if there is any chance .look forward to hear from u seriously am really interested Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment