Loading

November 30, 2010

RE: I LOVE SHORT WOMEN

Hi Moe. :)

I thought my day was fantastic. But then I got your e-mail and everything turned to rainbows and kittycats. I am really interested to know u more too. How fantastic is that? And it's amazing that you love short women (I just got butterflies in my stomach writing that), because, well, as you read, I'm short. We have so much in common!  Also I'm tired a lot so I'm looking forward to riding on your shoulders. When I was little my dad used to let me do that, but no one has let me do it since. I can't think of anything more wonderful.... except yelling at you in the street and THEN riding on your shoulders. You are amazing for offering me your shoulders.

But I have to tell you, I  don't want to cook with you. You can cook for me. But I'm not doing any cooking - whether it's for me, for you, or with you.  No cooking will be done unless it's you cooking up epicurean delights for my pleasure.

Oh, and I'm sorry, but I won't be going to any restaurants with you. I just can't be seen with you.  Basically we can't be seen together in public.  Well there's one exception: when I'm on your shoulders. See I'll be high enough in the air that no one will recognize me. Basically, all of my rules are null and void if I'm on your shoulders.

Now re playing in the GYM, we could possibly do that, but only after it is closed (if you can swing some after hours passes that'd be great). Hide and go seek isn't a bad game. Usually I hide in my house (ie, I hide in my car and drive home) but now that I've given that away I'll have to think of a new spot (take the bus home?).

And finally, re exploring the sky, see that's really a solo experience. I've been sky diving before and it really isn't something you bond over.  So I think it'll just work better if you pay and then I go explore and tell you all about it.

So look forward to hear from you am seriously interested too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment