Loading

December 28, 2010

CRIBBAGE ANYONE

















I want someone to spoil and to be spoiled in return! What is Love really? Is it wanting to be loved,...opening your heart even though it hurts and you have to put up with things you find intolerable...but you do it...because those shared moments are the only ones when the world stops spinning and things feel right? My name is Dave, I am 6'4" and live in Black Forest, Colorado....I am seeking a companion. I love to ride my Harley and horses ....I enjoy boating, hiking, fishing, camping, 4x4s, bowling, playing pool, playing cards, home improvement projects, and travel. I'm looking for my partner in crime (nothing illegal) and lover! I enjoy the country style of living and looking for someone to share life with. I love children and have the perfect ranch to raise them on! Yes I am stable and have a good job... Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment