Loading

December 11, 2010

RE: A MEANINGFUL EXISTENCE

Thank you so much for the compliment.

I understand that you live in Henderson, NV and are looking for someone within a 25 mile radius of Henderson.  That's not me.  In case you hadn't noticed I live in Los Angeles.  But that's okay.  It's easy to miss.

I'm curious about this existence you want to show me that meant something.  Would that be in the past tense as in showing me how your existence meant something?  Or are you talking about some future existence that you can show me that is in some way meaningful, because my existence is actually full of substance... it's just existential.  Maybe you don't know what that means?

So you love to play disc golf.  I wish I knew what that was so I could say, "Cool, you love to play disc golf."  Unfortunately I have to say, "Huh? You play disc golf?  That sounds totally bizarre and borderline weird."  And you like the color green.  Good to know.

It's good that you like what you do since you work tons of hours out of a boom truck that can go up to 45 feet in the air! That sounds very exciting.  The disc golf, the green, the boom truck - it seems like you've made a nice life for yourself in Henderson.  Unfortunately I won't be moving there anytime soon.

Good luck finding that special someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment