Loading

October 7, 2010

DAMIEN TO JACK

















Forgive the intrusion from a stranger, but I couldn't resist. You seem great. You're funny, smart, and attractive. What's the catch? You seem comfortable in your own skin, and few things are as enticing as confidence.

There's only so much one can learn about a person by reading their profile, so I'd like to get in touch with you to learn more about you. How has 2010 been treating you? Can you believe that it's already October? Do you have any Halloween costume ideas yet?

2810 has been a great year for me so far. I've been to Europe twice, my small business feels more like a business than a job, and I have a new puppy. I don't have any costume ideas yet. I'm not very good at Halloween.

As for me, I am an LA native, I live at the beach, and I run a small business. I love my life and my job. I adore my dogs Destro and Arrow. I like early classes a t the gy m, but my night owl tendencies conflict with my early bird alarm clock. I also love to travel and am a serious shutterbug - I've got tons of photos of my puppies, my travels, and my friends and family on my homepage and facebook if you're interested in seeing more. ( pics.rdamienclark.com or facebook.com/rdamienc )

Let me know what you think about getting in touch. You seem awesome and I'd love to meet you.

Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment