Loading

October 5, 2010

HI THERE


















Hi there. Your profile is quite interesting, and we share a mutual love for traveling and various games. (Brickbreaker is also one of my guilty pleasures.)

You certainly don't seem interested in one liners or typical LA "fakery" - that's not my style at all.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not a stalker. I found this article about you very interesting: http://www.blue----.com/2----/08/----

It sounds like you provide a great service, and more importantly have fun doing so! I thoroughly believe in loving what you do.

Happy Hunting,
Roger

PS: I'm sure you're proud of your business, but a simple search rendered your name, business number, and email. Some people around here can be "creepy", so this is just some friendly advice. Here's what I'm talking about:

J---- H-----
J---- B----
141 S---- K----- R----
Los Angeles, CA 9-----
US
Phone: 323--------

Your secret's safe with me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment