Loading

October 18, 2010

RE: HELLO SWEETY!


(Note to reader, his headline reads:  Disney is a great place for the Holidays, It heals the soul and fixes lonleyness!!!!!!  Note to reader:  Disney is even better when you’re on acid.)

While I’m enamored by your love of Disney (would that be the park, the hotel you work for, or just the costumed characters that give you hugs?), I wasn’t quite sure if you were saying "Hello Sweety" or "Hello Tweety" since you didn’t bother to write anything else.   As such I was forced to scrutinize your profile.   

At first I was thrown.  I thought maybe it was some sort of new guerrilla marketing effort to promote Disney (given the unparalleled number of references to… Disney).  But giving you the benefit of the doubt I thought perhaps you REALLY REALLY love your job (which is kind of weird).  Either way, I thought I’d let it slide.  But under things you do for fun you listed ebay.  While I AM a girl and DO enjoy shopping, even I don’t consider ebay an "activity".  Also under activities, “loving life and trying to enjoy every day” – well that really isn't an activity.  I’d think of it more like your “outlook on life” or “personal mantra.”  I should probably help you with the meaning of “personal mantra” given the number of spelling and grammatical errors in your profile, not to mention your general lack of use of the English language.

To many a mantra is a way of life.  It is the way that you live in order to bring all that you desire into your life.  It can be as simple as a daily personal ritual that helps you feel more successful and confident, for example saying: “go get em’ tiger” to yourself every morning in the bathroom mirror.  Or it can be as complex as opening and closing all the doors in your house two times, checking all of the light switches to make sure they’re off, re-checking the light switches to make sure they’re off, and then ritualistically opening and closing the front door six times before you leave the house.  It helps give you a feeling that you can face the day, not only going after your desires, but helping to achieve them. 

Enough schooling.  Back to your profile.

Favorite Hot Spots:  So if I decide to meet you I see we might go to West Covina for a "hot" time where we can talk.  Other options are…  "DISNEY" for an elegant meal.  I had a late night last night but I think my vision is still ok.  Disney for an elegant meal?  Really?  I mean seriously, I gave up on Prince Charming when I was 10, but even then I knew that Disney was not where I wanted to have dinner with him.  Even if you have a white horse to take me on, I don’t dine at Disney.  And sadly it looks like the "ESPN Sports Bar" is out of the question because it’s too pricey.  So West Covina?

I also see that you are a 43 year old “kid” that has a "kind heart and a body to match.”  I'm going to need a primer on the definition of a “kind body.”  I think my grandfather had a kind body but he was short and fat.  However he was very kind.

But here are the real meat and potatoes, and perhaps the reason fate meant to keep us apart:  your "I need comunication because is so important and will help us stay togather long time. I have love in my heart and would love to share," comment spoke volumes.  In what language, I’m not sure.  But you might want to work on communication in our language, as in English.   Have you heard of Berlitz?  Rosetta Stone?  Look at me, now I’m plugging companies like you with Disney.

I think you might be better off with someone who is, I don’t know, a psychiatrist?  I realize that I look very young, and given your unhealthy love of Disney, I’d hate to see you end up on Dateline…

…it is a small world after all.

1 comment:

Chris Mitchell said...

Ha! You found a Disniac! Or rather, he found you. Well, don't knock the parks til you've sampled the haute dogs in Adventureland or anything deep fried on Main Street. And what could be more romantic than a three-way with Pooh Bear (or, what the hell! An orgy with the Country Bear Jamboree!) I can't wait to hear what happens when the fur starts flying!

Chris Mitchell
www.CastMemberConfidential.com

Post a Comment