Loading

October 18, 2010

RE: REAL MEN NEED LOVE TOO


Hey… since I don’t know what a “REAL MAN” is I’m not sure I need one.  But I’m quite sure I don’t need you.  I perused your profile and what I saw simply stunned me.

To Start: “If your (it should be you’re) looking for a man just for money, I’m not your man.  In other words – no pros.  But if your (again, should be you’re) looking for a quality man with money – what woman wouldn’t - keep reading.”

First, I’m stunned that you would even put me into this category of “men with money.”  My profile speaks of existentialism and children’s games - a little brainy, a little silly, but in no way conveying the sense that I’m a gold-digger.  And the fact that I’m looking for “an over romanticized underdog bad boy adored in most of your hit Hollywood movies but never quite embraced as such in real life,” well somehow I don’t see gold-digger in that either.  But since you obviously thought I was a gold-digger, I’ll pretend I am and move on…

Re the first couple sentences in your profile, you are basically saying that if a girl simply wants a man with money she should go away, but if she wants a “quality” man with money – well you’re ripe for the pickin’.  What sense does that make?  What girl would choose non-quality over quality?  You’re stupid for writing that because you’re basically inviting every girl who wants to live the “Glamorous Life” to contact you.  And isn’t that about 80% of the women on sites like this? 

On this note I must point out to that 80% - how glamorous will their lives really be?  You live in Kentucky.  As I grew up across the river, I know when I say that “there ain’t no glamor in Kentucky,” I speak god’s honest truth. Oh, unless you count going to “La Boom” in order to do some colored test tube shots glamorous. (Note to reader: “La Boom” is a nightclub whose name should say it all; but if you’re not convinced, yes they actually serve shots in test tubes).  That’s not glamor, that’s ghetto.

Next you say that you’re “happy, healthy, smart, clean, good-looking and have a nice bod.”  Good to know you’re clean; wouldn’t want any dirty birds vying for my attention.  But nice bod?  Since when does the “average to overweight” category qualify as nice bod?  I think you need to go to the gym for a reality check so you can see what a nice bod really is. 

You should also calculate your ideal weight and BMI.  Since you probably won’t do this for yourself, I took the liberty doing it for you.  For a medium frame man who is 6’ 2” your weight should be 168 – 189lb.  My guess is that you’re pushing about 230lb, and I’m a genuinely good judge of these things.  I also calculated your BMI and at your height and my eagle-eyed guess of your weight, you are obese.  Your BMI is 31% and obese starts at 30%.  Wow, what a fantasy you live.

But finally, the most disturbing, disgusting, disconcerting part of your profile reads as such: “I enjoy touching, sensual teasing, intense kissing, caressing, intrigue, and fascination.”

What is this, a little vulgarity thrown in the mix to make up for the fact that you’re fat and live in Kentucky? 

Perhaps I do need a “REAL MAN”, but that’s certainly not you.  From what I can guess about “REAL MEN,” they’re not fat and living in the ghetto of the country advertising their sexual desires online.  Go back to La Boom, do some of those shots and maybe a “pro” won’t look so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment