Loading

October 6, 2010

RE: PRETTY PRETTY GIRL

since you were so verbose with me, i'll try to do the same in return...  lemme just try to break some things down for ya', starting with your profile:

"I'm Catholic and give thanks to the one God who has Showered me with his Mercy and shared His Blessings that i may live a simple yet Happy life ..  Honestly speaking I don't know if i deserve to be with another woman ..I have Been bad in relationships and as a result ended up in breaking too many Ladies heart ..  But what I'm looking for ... I don't mind spending the rest of what remaining years i have on Planet Earth with someone who would love me more than herself .. Knows how to manage our finances .. listens more and talks less .. and if she owns her own Liquor Store that's a Plus !! I dont get to go around too much as am asleep most of my free time ... and I never got to finish reading a book .. Ever !"

so you're catholic?  enough said.  you have been in bad relationships where you've broken many hearts, and as such may not deserve to be with another woman?  why would i ever, in a million years, have any interest in dating a guy who is a self-professed ass?

that aside, i'd like to discuss what you're looking for:  someone who loves you more than herself?  ummm... can i say selfish? you have to be able to love yourself before you can love someone else, stupido.  and you want her to manage your finances?  what is she, your secretary?  and she needs to listen more than talk?  i take it you like the sound of your own voice...  and owning a liquor store.  well, that just points to a love of alcohol that is probably unmanageable, borderline alcoholic.  

and about you, you sleep in your spare time, so basically you have no time to commit to a relationship and you've never read a book.  you really sound like a winner: you're a catholic man who ruins relationships, is selfish in his needs, might be an alcoholic, sleeps constantly, and can't read.  will you marry me?  not.

i am soooooo pretty, aren't i?  well keep wishing.  ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.  maybe god will bless you in the next.




No comments:

Post a Comment