Loading

October 4, 2010

HEY STRANGER


















Just logged onto the site again after burying head in the new business and there you are! I was actually in California the other week and think I left you a message .

We Brits are a bit old fashioned and conscious re- manners , so I'm so sorry we have'nt met up for that dinner . I love travelling and love meeting new people , but the new business has been flourishing - we start exporting to the US next year , and I've been selling the house in Scotland ready for the great California move - can't wait ! I'm about two weeks every month in the US in the meantime .

Hows you? My pal Amanda Wakeley is up to her eyeballs in work so recession can't be hurting fashion too much ! Jet lagged and laid up with tendon injury at the moment , so I can't run and housebound for a week ......aaargh I should be locked up - whoever watches day time TV should'nt get the vote ! Still computer backgammon - yay British Airways have backgammon on the in flight system ! You're the only person I knw who'd love to play Gin Rummy on an aeroplane !

You can tell I'm bored and house-bound , so hope the epistle does'nt prompt you to stack furniture against the door and head for the distant horizon ! Forgive for not having taken you out for that dinner yet - I'm a man of my word and I look forward to it ....just been so much on , so I apologise , but much more frree time now .
Hope all well and do tell all your news Gorgeous ,
Con angelitos et tu lado,
Ken x

No comments:

Post a Comment