Loading

October 5, 2010

RE: HI THERE

Oh so glad that my secret’s safe with you, and the 30 million other readers of articles in which I’m mentioned in magazines that are mass dropped at any of the random hotels, business lobbies, hair salons, restaurants etc. How can I be private if I'm a public figure? Anyone who reads one of those articles is going to know how to track me as far as you did. To my place of business. Whatever. It’s not like you found any private information. Like my cell, home address, e-mail even. But I'm oh so proud of you for figuring out what you did, genius. And for your worries about my protection. And for telling me my own address as if I didn't know it.

I would've just told you Pasadena is too much of a commute for me to be interested in you, instead I'll tell you to fuck off.

Kisses.

(oh yeah, I forgot, you got my name wrong, oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment