Loading

October 4, 2010

RE: HI FROM RICH

rich.  i did what you invited me to do.  you freak me out.  you're 65.  and you teach the concepts of the book "the secret."  i gotta go with dave chappelle on this one:

This girl I knew sent me a book. Called the “Secret”. She was like, listen David, this is gonna help you. It’s called the “Secret”, you know. I started reading the book and I read like 5 pages and shit and threw it in the trash. I was fuckin – I can’t believe they sell this shit. Do you know this bitch says the secret of life is? She said it was positive imagery! You gotta visualize things you wanna have, happening in your life, bitch that’s the secret of life to you.  Its’ gotta mean more than that! Positive imagery, bitch fly to Africa and tell one of them starving children that shit. What’s wrong with you children? You have not eaten in 5 days. What you need to do is visualize some roast beef, mash potatoes with some gravy. Oh, please bitch, your killing me, stop talking about that! No, no, no! The problem is that you have a bad attitude about starving to death.

i'm visualizing you reading this feeling like the pathetic fool that you are.  oh, look - it worked!



No comments:

Post a Comment