Loading

October 9, 2010

GLAD TO SEE YOU'VE GOT LOW EXPECTATIONS
















(message unnecessary, read profile below)

Well, let me start by laying all my cards on the table. I live at home with my mom and stepdad (BIG UPS KATH AND TIM), I'm a parking lot attendent, and I've never had a GF. My parents and friend say it's because I'm obsessed with the Oakland/LA RAIDERS!!! How obsessed? I have a 2 car garage sized storage locker full of RAIDERS!!! memorabilia. Unofficially it's the largest RAIDERS!!! gear collection south of Santa Barbara (Yeah Ted I recognized, but your old and fading fast. I'll be all over that estate sale). I'm also President of the Society for the Enshrinement of Ken "The Snake" Stabler in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It's currently the largest such organization. (Yo, what up Canton? Kid got a 100 wins in 153 games. That's faster than Johnny U. Only Montana and Brady have done it quicker. Yet, Elway gets in? Sure he's got two rings but thats because he had Terrell Davis (BIG UPS T. D. You were a RAIDERS!!! killer but you had class, not like Elway). The woman I'm looking for doesn't have to be a RAIDERETTE!!! but she can't root for the chiefs, broncos, or chargers. Also she can't root for any team in the NFC east or the steelers, or the packers. She must be able to recognize injustice and be willing to fight against it no matter what the blogosphere says. Of paramount importance my lady must, at all times, even when no one is looking, be committed to excellence. Please don't respond if you just want to see my collection. I would only show it after the third date anyway because it's out in Downey and I don't want to waste gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment